How to setup Windows 10 face login or biometric face recognition login
Microsoft gives you more options to sign to your Windows 10 computer based on your device capabilities. For example, you can sign with local account, Microsoft account, fingerprint, face recognition, Pin, physical key or password.
Windows Hello Face enables you to use a face sign-in option to Login to your laptop, tablet, device, app, or even websites faster and securely.
In this tip, I will show you how setup the Windows Hello Face login.
To do this
1. Click Start and then click Settings
2. Click Accounts
3. Click Sign-in options, from the left panel
4. Click Windows Hello Face
5. Click Setup and click Get started
6. If your computer was setup for PIN login, type your PIN number and click OK otherwise go to step 7
7. Your camera should come and start capturing your facial, wait until the camera fully scans your face
8. When done, it should ask you to setup a PIN for backup option, setup a PIN and click Finish