How to remove app icons from the Windows 10 action center or notification area of the taskbar
By default number of icons are showing on your Windows 10 notification area. Things such as clock, volume, battery status, and keyboard language will might be there by default. You can customize this area to show or hide icons.
The steps bellow will guide you to remove these icons or show them.
1. Click Start > and then click Settings
2. In the Windows Settings, click Personalization
3. On the left panel, click Taskbar
Note: you can search Select which icons to appear on the taskbar on Windows search box to skip steps 1 to 3.
4. Scroll down to the link Select which icons appear on the taskbar under the notification area and click it
5. Here you will see number of applications, those that are turned on will show and those that are turned off will not show. Customize it it to show what apps you want show or hide.