How to hide or show the system icons such as the clock and keyboard language in Windows 10
By default number of system icons are showing on your Windows 10 notification area including clock, volume, keyboard input and network. You can customize this area to show or hide icons as they suite you.
The steps bellow will guide you to remove these icons or show them.
1. Click Start > and then click Settings
2. In the Windows Settings, click Personalization
3. On the left panel, click Taskbar
Note: you can search Turn system icons on or off on Windows search box to skip steps 1 to 3.
4. Scroll down to the link Turn system icons on or off under the notification area
5. Here you will see number of system icons, those that are turned on will show and those that are turned off will not show. Customize it it to show what apps you want show and hide what icons you want hide and