How to customize the action center in Windows 10 by adding or removing a system icon
The action center is located bottom right corner of your Windows 10 taskbar. It gives you a quick way to do some action by clicking a system icon. For example, you can turn on/off the Tablet mode, Focus assist, Bluetooth, WIFI, Hotspot, Airplane mode, etc using the action center.
The steps bellow will guide you to remove these icons or show them on your Windows 10 action center.
1. Click Start > and then click Settings
2. In the Windows Settings, click Notification & Actions
3. On the left panel, click Notification
Note: you can search Notification and action on Windows search box to skip steps 1 to 3.
4. At the top of the notification Window, click Edit quick actions
5. Click the Pin icon to remove the icon or click Add to add an icon to the quick action.