How to clear previously connected Wi-Fi networks from your computer
Your computer keeps or remembers previously authenticated Wireless networks or Wi-Fi networks and automatically connects when your device is in range if the auto connection option was selected upon initial connection. This tip, we will go over the steps to remove previously connected networks from your computer.
To do this, follow these steps
1. Click Start and click Settings
2. Click Network & Internet in the settings Window.
Note: Another way to get here is to right click your Wireless Network icon at bottom right corner of your screen and click Open network & Internet settings
3. On the left panel, click Wi-Fi
4. Click the link Manage known networks. Here you will see list of all the Wireless networks known to your computer.
5. Click the Wi-Fi network to remove and click Forget, this will remove the selected network from your computer memory.