Total time: 45mins
Prep time: 25mins
Cook time: 20mins
Serves: 4 persons
Level: mid level
. 4-5 piece Zucchini, cut into long strands
. 1 packet pasta
. 2 cups broccoli florets
. 1 cup sliced carrot
. 3\4 cup sliced onion
. 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
. 3 tablespoon olive oil
. 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
. 4 garlic cloves, minced
. 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
. 1 cup sliced red pepper
. 2 teaspoon lemon juice
. 3 tablespoon smooth cashew butter
. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Take a saucepan of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and cook until bright green for 2 minutes. After that drain and set aside. Fill that saucepan with water again and boil the pasta for 5-6 minute or until it looks perfectly cook.
- Take a nonstick pan and heat 2 tablespoon of the oil in it over medium heat. Now add the garlic and onions and cook them until the onions are soft for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add the carrots, peppers and mushrooms and cook until the carrots are fork tender for 10-12 minutes. Now combine with the broccoli.
- Now take another saucepan and bring the chicken broth to boil in a medium heat after that drain the water and take another pan, add the chicken into it and whisk in the cashew butter until the mixture is smooth. Now stir in 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice and the mustered and season with salt and pepper. After that gently toss with the vegetables. Pour it a bowl and set aside.
- Now heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the zucchini and cook for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice and season with pepper and salt. Now add the vegetables and mix them well and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Now add the cooked pasta and mix them well and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Serve it with your favorite dip.