You might get this error message if your Windows Paging File grown too large or corrupted.
Windows created a temporary paging file on your computer because of a problem that occured with your paging file configuration when you started your computer
To solve it, delete and recreate the paging file on your computer system.
To do this, follow the instructions bellow:
1. Click Start and right click Computer then click Properties
2. Click Advance in the left panel
3. Under the performance section, click Settings
4. Click the Advance in the perfornace options window and then click on Change under Virtual memory.
5. Clear the “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” check box and check No paging file
6. Click Set button next to No paging file and click Yes to the warning message
7. Click OK on all open windows and restart your computer
8. Open the Control Panel and click Folder Options.
9. In the Folder Options window, click the View tab and unchecked Hide protected operating system files
10. Click Ok to exit out of Folder Options panel and close the Control Panel
11. Open up Windows Explorer and Navigate to the root of your system drive (C:)
12. Delete the pagefile.sys file
13. Undo all teh changes above to setup your Pagingfile again.