If your Windows File explorer opens new window each time you click a folder, this might be fix for you.
First make sure Browser Folders is set to Open each folder in the same window in the folder options.
To do this;
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel
2) Click Folder Options and put a check mark on Open each folder in the same window
If that does ot work, try this solution:
1) Open an elevated command prompt (Start->Type cmd, right click cmd and run as administrator).
2) Copy and paste the commands below, one command at a time in the command prompt, and press Enter after each command.
regsvr32 “%ProgramFiles%\\Internet Explore\\rieproxy.dll”
3) Restart your computer.Publisher: abdirahman isse