Windows 10 is a prodigious operating system for the windows users. Windows 10 has many unique features that are very useful for the users. For the past few years, an action centre has been introduced in the Windows OS. This action centre is responsible for maintaining the updates windows and notifying the user when any update is available. Moreover, the action centre lets the user know when to install anti-virus updates.
Now, in Windows 10 the action centre is the heart of all notifications. The notifications related to apps and other software gathers in the action centre. You can turn the notifications on and off for the apps you want. This will help you in receiving a limited amount of notifications.
To quickly access the notification area, the action centre, windows has introduced a shortcut key for the ease of its users. Shortcut keys are extensively used by the people who prefer multitasking. It saves time and also lessens the use of the mouse.
• For accessing the action centre press Windows key + A.
• The action centre screen will appear on the right side of the screen.
• You can easily see all the notifications and messages that you have received.
• The notification area also contains settings for Wi-Fi, flight mode, volume and brightness, in the lower column.
• Through action centre, you can also access the main settings of the system without opening the control panel.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh