Regardless of the type of body that a person has, the income level or type of work in which it unfolds, there are certain guidelines about clothing, to follow when putting together an appropriate wardrobe. Below we detail some basic items that every person must have.
– A shirt or even better, a white shirt. It is indispensable to have one of these, either for a formal quote for work or casual attire for an evening with friends. Due to the variety of cuts, this cloth seems to feel good whether if you are a thin person or a person with a robust body.
– Black pants, are just so elegant for any situation, these can be combined with a variety of colors and clothing. It is stylized to thin people and gives the appearance of thinness for more slender people.
– Some jeans, either for a meeting with friends or for a casual budding, are comfortable, come in a variety of patterns and colors and combining them can adequately great outfits.
– A suit is always needed, whether if you choose a black one or from the color you wish, you will always need one, the best choice for a gala or for a special date.
– A scarf is also a good option, it helps to create new outfits, the way you can combine it according to the situation is endless.
– The wardrobe cannot be completed without a pair of boots and a pair of heels. The most elegant suit for working must be companied by some beautiful heels, of course should be choosing the one which is most comfortable for you. We know that the highest heels are beautiful, but those are not always comfortable, unless you are a model of magazines. The best recommendation, choose one high that you can control and wear. The boots are indispensable too, because can adapt to any wardrobe and any situationPublisher: Fadiyah Sameh