This is a delicious and refreshing dessert to share with friends and family on those hot days of spring. Both apricots and raspberries are a low calorie fruit and possess antioxidant qualities, a beneficial quality for health. The preparation is easy and is better if it is prepared a day before.
The ingredients you need are:
. 300 gr. Of apricots
. ½ Cup of powdered sugar
. 1/8 cup of lemon juice
. 2 cups of cream
. 7 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin
. 1 chocolate cake of 21 inches
. 1 cake mold of the same size than the chocolate cake
The preparation steps are:
1. Wash and remove the heart of the apricots. Should be only pulp.
2. Prepare a puree with the pulp of peaches
3. Dilute 3 teaspoons of gelatin in 3 tablespoons of hot water.
4. Beat the half of the cream with the powdered sugar until firm, add the gelatin and the puree and keep mixing until it hardens.
5. Follow the same preparation with the raspberry
6. Prepare a puree with the raspberry
7. Beat the rest of the cream with the rest of the powdered sugar until firm, and add the gelatin and the raspberry puree.
8. Take cake mold and add the chocolate cake on the bottom
9. On the top of the cake add the apricot mix and let it cool in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
10. Then add the raspberry mix at the top of the apricot mix.
11. Lead to the freezer until the next day
12. For the next day, take off the cake mold and decorate the cake.
13. Decorate spraying diluted jelly with water and gelatin all over the cake.
14. Let it rest for 15 minutes, serve it and enjoy it!Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh