Microsoft Server 2012 supports network teaming without requiring any network card manufacturing drivers as previous version of the operating system.
To Enable Network Teaming in Windows Server 2012;
1) Open the Server Manager and select Local Server option
2) Click the Disable link right of Nic Teaming text
3) Select Tasks drop box and click on New Team
4) Name your team and select multiple network adapters from the selection
5) Click Additional Properties and choose teaming options. The default is good enough for most people. e-mails.Publisher: abdirahman isse