This article will show you how to reset Internet Explore Content Advisor password using the Windows registry to reset. Make sure you know what doing if editing Windows registry or you could crush your system.
To reset the IE content advisory passowrd follow these steps. Close all the open browser files before you start following instructions:
1. Click Start and then click on Run.
2. Type Regedit , and click OK.
3. Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE by clicking the + sign beside it.
4. Expand Software and then Expand Microsoft.
5. Expand Windows, and then choose Current version.
6. Expand Policies, and then select Ratings.
7. In the right panel, click Key to select it, and then either press right-click the selected Key and click on delete. Click yes to the delete confirmation message.Publisher: