You can prevent users from shutting down a computer, putting to sleep or hibernate by implementing a local group policy (gpo).
This is compatible with all windows including Windows 10.
To do this:
1) In the Windows Search box, type MMC and click on the MMC icon (Microsoft Management Console)
2) Click File and click Add/Remove Snap-in
3) Select Group Policy Object Editor from available snap-ins and than click Add
4) Click Finish on the Welcome to the group policy wizard
5) Browse to User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Start Menu and Taskbar
6) Select and click Remove and prevent access to the Shut Down, Restart, Sleep, and Hibernate command
7) Choose Enable and click OK