There are many remote support programs and websites that would allow you to remotely access any computer connected to the internet.
In this article, we will list some of the top remote support applications available for support over the internet connections.
1) FixMe.IT – Developed by Techinline, FixmeIT is a remote support tool that enables instant, secure, and trouble-free connections between remote computers over the internet.
Supported features include;
a) Multi-Session Support – Connect to an unlimited number of computers at a time
b) Remote Desktop Control – View and control any computer over the web
c) Reboot and Reconnect – Automatically continue the remote support session after a reboot
d) Unattended Access – Connect instantly to unattended computers or servers without remote user input as long as the computer is online
e) File Transfer – Exchange files and clipboard with the remote computer
2) ZOHO Assist – Zoho Assist offers a good support toolbox to support your remote IT support easier and simpler.
ZOHO Remote Supported features include;
a) Two-way screen sharing with a single click
b) Built-in, robust File Transfer
c) Reboot and Reconnect (in progress)
3) Join.Me – Built by LogMeIn, join.me is another easy to use over the internet desktop sharing program. Very easy to connect and join.
JoinMe Remote Supported features include;
a) Audio and screen Recording
b) Built-in, robust File Transfer
c) Presenter swap
d) Multi-session particiaption support (up to 250 users)
4) LogMeIn – LogMeIn Pro gives you fast, easy remote access to your PC or Mac from your browser, desktop and mobile devices. Premium features like file transfer, file sharing and remote printing help you stay connected and productive wherever you go.
LogMeIn Remote Supported features include;
a) Dashboard to manage all your remote computers and reboot auto connect.
b) Remote Control and Desktop App
c) Mobile Access and Remote print
d) Fileshare and filetransfer
5) TeamViewer – TeamViewer gives you Remote control any computer or Mac over the internet within seconds. All you need to is run small remote script on both the client and support computer. 9 digit secure connect ID is generated on demand connection.
TeamViewer Remote Supported features include;
a) Remote Support – no need for any installation on the client side
b) Remote Administration – 24/7 access to remote computers and servers
c) Remote Access – access your data and applications – anytime, anywhere
d) Home Office – access your office computer from home
6) GoToAssist – Provides quickly delivery of live and unattended technical assistance with powerful remote support backend software.
GoToAssist Remote Supported features include;
a) Two-Way Screen Sharing – Both your customers and your IT technicians can share their screens.
b) In-Session Chat – Each technician can chat with up to 8 customers at a time.
c) Multi-Session – Each support technician can support up to 8 customers at a time on their Mac or PC.
d) Reboot / Reconnect – Technicians can restart the customer’s computer and automatically reconnect to the support session in progress.
e) Team Collaboration – Reps can invite other support reps to join their remote support sessions for quicker issue resolution
f) Team Collaboration – Reps can invite other support reps to join their remote support sessions for quicker issue resolution
g) Many other features – See Here