1888 Press Release – MotiveWave Trading Platform adds Multi-Broker Support as well as many other features and enhancements in Version 4.0.
TORONTO, ON – MotiveWave Software, a Toronto-based developer of easy-to-use high-performance charting and trading software for the individual trader, is pleased to announce the release of Version 4.0 of its MotiveWave full-featured charting and trading platform, which now includes multi-broker support and many other new features and enhancements.
Highlights of the latest features to be added into MotiveWave 4.0 are:
• MULTI-BROKER/DATA SERVICES – Workspaces can now include connections to multiple brokers and/or data services.
• DARK WINDOW THEME – (Windows Only) A new window theme has been added in this update that has dark backgrounds.
• ORDER IMPROVEMENTS
–Attach Stop/Limit/Trail – Stop/Limit/Trail orders can now be attached to an order directly from the Trade Panel
–Market Stop/Limit/Trail – Attached orders may now be added to Market orders before they are submitted
–Entry/Exit Strategies – Market orders are now supported in entry/exit strategies
–Close Position – Positions can now be closed with stop/limits directly from the Positions panel for all brokers (and simulated accounts)
• ALERTS – Orders placed from Alerts can now include stop/limit/trail orders
• SYMBOL QUICK SEARCH – The Quick Search box is now available by clicking on the symbol in the chart title area
• CHANGE BAR SIZE – A change bar size drop down box will appear if you click on the bar size portion of the price graph title area
• TIME FRAMES STUDY – Added the option to show the range for the time frame (high/low) and added the signals and markers when the price crosses above/below the range high/low
• STUDY INSTRUMENT – Study plots can now be assigned a different instrument from the chart instrument. For example you can plot an RSI on the EUR/USD for a USD/CAD chart
• STRATEGIES USE ACCOUNT POSITION – A new option has been added to the “Trading Options” panel of strategies that allows the strategy to use an existing account position instead of tracking its account position internally
• LINEAR REGRESSION CHANNEL (formerly Standard Deviation Channel) – This study has been updated to add the following:
–Signals – Signals added when the price crosses above/below channel lines
–Confidence Intervals – In addition to standard deviations, presets for confidence intervals (50%, 80%, 90%, 95%, 99%, 99.5%) have been added
–Extend Left/Right – The channel lines can be extended all the way to the left or right of the chart
• INCREASE/DECREASE VISIBLE WAVE DEGREE – Two new menu options have been added under the View menu to increase or decrease the “Hide Waves Below Degree” option.
• EDITIONS – Changes have been made to the MotiveWave editions. Two new editions have been added and new features have been added to the Trade and Professional Editions.
“We are excited to release MotiveWave Version 4.0”, said Tony Lindsay, Founder of MotiveWave Software, “With Version 4.0, we continue to prove that we are invested in making MotiveWave the best charting and trading software available. We listen carefully to our users and we make sure that what our community asks for is implemented as fast as possible in a way that makes sense both for our users and for the progression of our trading platform. We’ve come a long way in a very short period of time and we look forward to continuing at this pace.”
MotiveWave is a full-featured trading platform that provides advanced charting and market analysis, and is available for Windows and Mac OS X. MotiveWave is now available in five different editions, designed to meet individual trading needs, experience and budget. MotiveWave can be used to trade any securities that your broker or data service supports. These may include stocks, futures, options, equities and forex.
Please visit the MotiveWave website for a complete listing of enhancements and feature additions: http://www.motivewave.com/overview/whats_new.htm
About MotiveWave Software
Founded in 2010, MotiveWave Software is a developer of easy-to-use high-performance charting and trading software for the individual active trader. Built with the individual trader in mind, the company’s trading platform, MotiveWave, provides advanced charting and market analysis that enables traders to easily execute their trading decisions accurately and efficiently through its intuitive charts and trading screens and order management capabilities. Based in Toronto, ON, MotiveWave Software is continually invested in product development to make MotiveWave the best trading software available.
For more information about MotiveWave or for a free trial, please visit: www.motivewave.com.Publisher: andrwderalex