Installing LAMP Server on Linux Ubuntu server is simple process. All you need to do is, run few commands and make simple configuration edit and you are all done.
On your Terminal run this command
sudo apt-get install lamp-server^
2. Hit Y to confirm the dowoload
3. Enter and confirm MYSLQ password
4, After, installation is complete, open your browser and type http://localhost to confirm the apache2 is fully installed.
After you confirm the Apache is working. Install the PHPMYADMIN by running this command on your Linux Terminal.
sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
1. Select apache2 and hit enter
2. Choose “Yes” to configure database and enter the MySql database password entered above
After your installation is complete. Include PHPMYADMIN apache configuration file in the Apache2 configuration file.
1. Open /etc/apache2.conf in the editor. You can do this by running this command sudo gedit apache2.conf
2. Include this line at the bottom of the file: Include /etc/phpmyadmin/apache.conf
3. Restart the apache server by running this command sudo service pache2 restart
Publisher: abdirahman isse