Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 operating system is easy and free. You don’t need to download any software except small utility called Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 are elligible free upgrade to Windows 10.
To upgrade your Windows 7/8/8.1 PC to Windows 10:
1. Go to Microsoft website and run the Windwos 10 Media Creation Tool. Choose file or link for your operating system version (32-bit or 64-bit)
2. Choose the Upgrade this PC now option after you run or download the file from the website.
3. Click Next and wait while the download is in progress. You can do other tasks on your computer while waiting the download to complete but do not close the upgrade window.
4. Accept the agreement by clicking the Accept button
5. Wait while the instillation retrieves latest updates.
6. Click Install when the updates is complete.
7. Wait while the installation is in progress. The system will reboot after the installation is complete.
8. Choose express setup when installation is complete
9. Click next
10. Logon with your existed Windows account.
You should be fully functional with Windows 10. The latest and greatest Microsoft operating system.Publisher: abdirahman isse