To boot Samsung Galaxy S4 in to Safe Mode On or Off, follow the instructions below:
Turn Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy S4
1. Power the phone off.
2. Once the phone is off, press and hold the Power button to turn the phone back on.
3. When the Galaxy S4 logo appears on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down button.
4. Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the phone completely boots. You will see the words “Safe Mode” appearing on the lower left corner of the screen.
Turn Safe Mode Off Samsung Galaxy S4
1. Power down the phone fully
2. Take out the battery for few seconds
3. Re-insert the battery and power it on. This should take the device out of the Safe ModePublisher: abdirahman isse