If you have your computer connected both wired and wireless network. Chances are that you connected via wireless which might not be the fastest connection or preferred connection. You can setup which connection takes the priority when both connections are available.
To Setup a connection priority wired over wireless, follow the steps bellow:
1) Press Window Key plus R keyboard combination
2) Type ncpa.cpl into the run box, then hit enter.
3) In the Network Connections window, hit ALT key to display the classic menu with advanced tab
4) Click the Advanced tab, and then click Advanced settings
5) Move the preferred connection up to the top of the list. In this example, we moved the Local Area connection to the top.