I love my dog, but sometimes cleaning after him drives me crazy. I have the feeling that pet hair is one of the most annoying things you have to clean. It sticks to the couch and on the carpet and no matter how many times you remove it, it just keeps coming back. If you are a dog or a cat owner, here are some tips on how to remove pet hair:
1. First of all, you need to know that all these techniques work better if you vacuum before. I know it is not an activity you love doing, but it’s the price to pay for having a pet.
2. When removing the hair from your couch or bed, soak your hands in plain water and just pass them over the dirty area. This way, the hair will become softer and it will be easier to remove it.
3. If you have a low pile carpet, using a kitchen sponge can be quite efficient. Rub the carpet with a sponge that you don’t need any more and the fur will roll up into a heap. After that you can remove it by hand.
4. Clothes softener can ease your job. Soak a rap in softener and use it to clean any textiles. It ‘moisturizes’ the fur, making it simple to be removed.
5. One of the most fun ways to remove pet hair is by using scotch tape. Apply it wherever you want and when you pull it, the fur will stick to it.Publisher: cristina