Alpha crypt is a perilous Trojan virus which is also known as a ransomware because when your PC get affected by this virus it will ask for bitcoin money to be paid otherwise all your precious data’s will be destroyed. The distressing fact about this is it can attack any version of Windows starting from XP to the latest windows 8.
1. The process that the Alpha Crypt (ZZ 78) virus enter on the PC?
The Alpha Crypt (ZZ 78) virus is spread through a number of ways. Hateful websites, or legal websites which have been hacked, can infect your machine through exploit kits. Another technique used by email holding polluted attachments or links to different websites. Cyber-criminals send an email when opened the attached folder or connect to a link fixed inside the email the PC is infected with this Alpha Crypt virus.
2. Knowledge about Alpha Crypt (ZZ 78) Ransom ware?
Alpha Crypt (ZZ 78) program aims all editions of Windows. It may be Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows 8. When this virus gets inside the system, it will begin to scan all the drives on the PC for data folders to encrypt. It searches for files with certain file extensions to encrypt.
3. How to identify that PC is infected with Alpha Crypt (ZZ 78) virus?
If your computer is infected with the Alpha Crypt (ZZ 78) ransomware a file named as HELP_TO_SAVE_FILES.bmp with black wallpaper will popup displaying the warning which says you have 96 hours to pay . A he specific amount or your data’s will be lost. Also a text file named HELP_TO_SAVE_FILES.txt will pop up in the desktop.
4. The process to remove the Alpha Crypt (ZZ 78) ransom ware:
If you want to remove this virus and restore your records, just follow the guideline below.
•First download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then shut all programs and click on the symbol on the desktop “mbam-setup” to begin the installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
• When the installation starts, just follow the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Setup Wizard instructions. It will help you through the easy installation process.
• When installation is complete Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will start. Hit on the “Scan Now” key for scanning.
• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will begin to scan the computer for the Alpha Crypt virus. When the scan has finished, you will notice a screen that shows the malware infections and Anti-Malware has identified it. Now click on the “Remove Selected” key.
• This Anti-Malware will now remove all the malicious records and registry buttons that it has detected. When removing the records, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may need a reboot to get rid of some of them.
• After all the process the PC will restart. Now open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and execute another “Threat Scan” examine to confirm any remaining threats for virus.
The process to restore the files
• Download HitmanPro. After its downloaded and installed, you can restore your files by using this program.
• Or you can also use other recovery software’s to recover your data’s.