If your friends are tagging you pictures and other things that you don’t like to see on your facebook timeline, there is a way to block that so you can only add things to your timeline. This involves changing the privacy settings on your facebook.
To do this:
1. Click the security setting icon on the top right of your facebook timeline.
2. Click See More Settings link
3. Click the Timeline and Tagging link on the left side of the page
4. Click the Edit link to the right of Who can add things to my timeline
5. Select Only Me from the drop down menu
6. Click the Edit link to the right of How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?
7. Select Enabled from the drop down menu
This settings are self explanatory, you can only post things to your timeline.Publisher: abdirahman isse