From time to time, you may want move a user or group of users or a computer object from one organizational unit to other.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. On your domain controller, click Start and point to Administrative Tools.
2. Click on Active Directory Users and Computers.
3. In Active Directory Users & Computers, select the OU where the user or object is located.
4. In right panel, right click the user or the object.
5. Chose Move.
6. Browse the new location where you want to move it.
7. Click Ok.
Note: In Server 2003, you can drag and drop an object from one OU to another.Publisher: abdirahman isse