Who doesn’t love pasta!! Ziti pasta is special for its layers. This pasta is layered with tomato sauce, ricotta, sausages and mozzarella cheese. It will take 20 minutes to prep and 40 minutes to cook.
. 1 pound mozzarella cheese
. 1 package ziti pasta
. 12 ounce ricotta cheese
. 24 ounce or 2 jars marinara sauce
. 1 1\2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
. 1 pound mild Italian sausage
. 1 dash pepper and salt
. 1 1\2 teaspoons dried basil
1. Take a large pot and boil water with salt. After boiling pour the ziti pasta cook them for 8-10 minutes or until it cook well, and after that drain the water.
2. Take deep and large pan or skillet and add the sausage in it. Cook them for 3-4 minutes or until it looks brown in a medium heat.
3. Now take another large saucepan and add 1 teaspoon basil with marinara and cook them until bead.
4. Now take a bowl and add ricotta, pepper, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning and salt and mix them.
5. Take a baking dish with sauce and layer the 1\2 of ziti pasta over that sauce. Now layer the 1\2 ricotta then 1\2 of sausage and 1\2 of mozzarella cheese and finally 1\2 spoon of sauce over the top. Now repeat the layers and finally add Italian seasoning and 1\2 teaspoon of basil in it.
6. Preheat your oven in 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then bake the delicious ziti pasta for 40-45 minutes.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh