When we hear the cooking of a cake we normally say baking a cake. That’s we are used to because cakes are always prepared by baking. But there are also those cakes which you can make without baking. Sounds funny and weird but it is true. We will now take a look at the recipe through which we can bake a cherry cheese cake without baking. You can also call this a cheese cake baked in freezer instead of oven.
Ingredients for wafer crust
. 14 cup margarine
. 14 cup sugar
. 14 cup wafer crust
.1 cup bulky whipped cream
. 1 cup powdered sugar
. 8 ounce cream cheese
. 12.5 ounce cherry pie filling or you can choose other filling
. 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
1. Take a bowl and add margarine, sugar and wafer crust in it and mix them until well incorporated and drizzling. Now pour the mixture into a pie plate.
2. Now take a bowl and add cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar and beat them together until expansion or smooth.
3. Now you need to add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Then you need to stir mix them until smooth.
4. Now pour the cream cheese into the wafer crust and put them into the freeze for 2-3 hours.
5. Now tract the cherry filling into the top and now put this into your freezer until serving.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh