A new season is upon us and we are wondering what trends it will bring us. In the meantime, these are some options to keep in mind before going shopping. Outfits made out of classics we already have in our wardrobes.
1) Flannel shirt: You probably have one since 1995. You can use it with a pair of jeans, with denim cut-offs and even as a skirt (button it up half way and tie the sleeves around your waist).
2) Jeans + pumps + tights: Jeans and pumps sound perfect for summer, but by the time fall arrives you can get chilly. Use a pair of tights under your jeans and then put on your pumps. It will add a sophisticated and mysterious touch to your look.
3) Leather skirt + striped t-shirt: if you are reading this article, you probably have them both. This two are perfect together and work all year-round.
4) Choker + pendant necklace: who said you couldn’t wear them together? Layering is not only for shirts and coats! Make a statement in your neck area.
5) Socks + ankle boots: Get on this horse! It won’t be going away for a long time. And if you dare, use socks with a colorful print.
6) White top + white trousers: You can dress up this look in a million different ways. It works for day and night.
7) Belt + scarf: this new trend incorporate two things that even people not interested in fashion have. Put on your scarf to the front and belt it at your waist. It also looks super flattering.Publisher: mariana d.