Who doesn’t like chocolate cookies! From grannies to kiddies, young to old everyone are fond of chocolate cookies. Let’s learn how can we make soft chocolate cookies at home. It will take 15 minutes to prep and 12 minutes to cook.
Ingredients for 6 dozen or 72 piece
. 2 cups chopped walnuts
. 4 1\2 cup flour
. 1 1\2 cup packed brown sugar
. 1\2 cup white sugar
. 2 cup butter
. 2 teaspoon baking soda
. 4 eggs
. 4 cups semisweet chocolate chip
. 3.4 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and baking soda.
2. Now take another bowl and add butter, white sugar and brown sugar, beat them and make a cream.
3. Now in blender blend the instant pudding mix with the butter cream. Then add eggs and vanilla and blend them again.
4. Now add the flour mixture in it and blend them again.
5. Pour the mixture into a large bowl. Finally add the chocolate chips and nuts in it and mix them well.
6. Now take a cookie sheet and drop spoonful cookies. Don’t grease your cookie sheet.
7. Preheat your oven o 350 degrees and put the baking sheet into it. Cook them for 10-12 minutes or until it looks golden brown.
8. Let it cool and finally serve itPublisher: Fadiyah Sameh