Shahi Tukra is a rich Indian dessert. The basic ingredient of this delicious food is fried bread and two delicious syrups. The cooking process is simple and doesn’t take a long time to prepare.
. Bread 5 piece
. Milk 1\2 (half) litter
. Full cream milk 2 table spoon
. Corn flower 2 table spoon
. Sugar 1 cup
. Cardamom powder 1\2 (half) tea spoon
. Cinnamon 4 piece
. Rose water 1 tea spoon
. Water 1 cup
. Clarified butter 1 cup
. Pistachios, Groundnut and cherry 1 fist
1. Take a bowl and add 1 cup water and sugar and add some Cinnamon on it to make syrup.
2. Now take a pan and add milk with some Cinnamon to it and boil it.
3. When the milk turns half and thick, add some Sugar, Cardamom powder, Cornflower and full cream milk and keep cooking for some minutes.
4. Finally, add some rose water and turn off the fire.
5. Cut the bread into half or the shape you like.
6. Take a pan and add Clarified butter on it and deep fry your bread until it turns into brown color.
7. Now take a plate, add your brown bread and add your sugar, cinnamon syrup in it.
8. And now add your milk syrup in it.
9. And finally add nicely grated Pistachios, Groundnut and cherry on the top and serve it.
If you want to prepare something very quickly, which is delicious and give your guests a pleasant evening, try making Shahi Tukra.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh