Cakes are the most popular deserts. Cakes come in so many shapes, colors and flavors that it can’t even be mentioned in a single large book. There can be so many variations in cakes recipes. Today we will learn how to make lemon buttermilk cake.
Ingredients for 1 pound cake
. 3 12 cup flour
. 4 eggs
. 2 12 cup white sugar
. 12 teaspoon baking soda
. 1 12 cup butter, for softened
. 1 cup buttermilk
. 1 teaspoon lemon extract
. 12 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for shine the cake
. 1 table spoon lemon zest
. 14 cup lemon juice
. 2 table spoons butter
. 2 cup confectioner sugar
1. Take a bowl and sift flour, baking soda, salt and mix them.
2. Now take the mixture machine and add the butter and white sugar in it and beat them together. It will take 10 minutes to look fluffy and light. After that add the eggs white part and beat them again. After some time add the yolk part and again beat them until it thickens up.
3. Now pour them in a bowl and add the flour mixture in it. Don’t pour all the mixture at a time. Pour 2 table spoon of flour mixture in the butter mixture and mix them with spoon.
4. Now add butter milk in the flour-butter batter and beat them again. Now add the lemon extract in it and again beat them.
5. Now preheat your oven in 350 degrees. After it gets preheated take a baking tray, take a brush, stir it into oil and brush the tray. And finally add the batter in it.
6. Now put the tray into the oven and fix the oven temperature in 325 degree. Bake them for 30 minutes or until it cook perfectly. Take a toothpick and insert it into the middle of the cake to make sure it baked properly.
7. After baking the cake cool it for 20 minutes and pour it to the plate.
8. Now for glazing your cake, take a bowl and add lemon zest, lemon juice, confectioner’s sugar, butter and beat them until the glaze is glossy.
9. And finally pour the glaze into the cake and let it cool. And then serve it.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh