Lasagna Americano is a mouthwatering layered snack. If you make this lasagna a day ago and refrigerate for whole night, the spices will melt and will give an exceptional flavor. It will take 30 minutes to prep and 1 hour and 30 minutes to cook. The entire recipe is for 8 people.
. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
. 1 1\2 pounds lean ground beef
. 2 eggs beaten
. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
. 1 chopped onion
. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
. 2 cloves garlic
. 2 tablespoons dried parsley
. 1 1\2 teaspoon salt
. 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
. 1 pound mozzarella cheese
. 1\2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
. 2 cans tomato paste
. 12 dry lasagna noodles
. 1 can diced tomatoes
1. Take a pan or skillet and heat it in medium level. Now add the brown ground beef, garlic and onion in it for draining the fat. Now add 1 1\2 teaspoons salt, tomato paste, oregano, diced tomatoes and brown sugar and mix them well. Now simmer the stove and cook it for 30-45 minutes to make your sauce.
2. Now take a large pot, add salt and water and let them boil. After boiling the salted water add the lasagna noodles and cook them for 8-1o minutes. After they are cooked, pour the noodles into a flat towel to drainage the water.
3. Now take a medium bowl and add Parmesan cheese, 1 tea spoon salt, eggs, ricotta and parsley and mix them well.
4. Now take the baking dish pour the lasagna noodles in 1\3 layer. Now cover the noodles with 1\2 of the mozzarella cheese, 1\3 of the sauce and 1\2 ricotta mixture and repeat the process. And finally in the top add some sauce and Parmesan cheese.
5. Preheat your oven in 375 degrees Fahrenheit and put the baking dish into the preheated oven and bake them for 30 minutes.
6. Let them cool for 5 minutes before serving.Publisher: mumu islam