Making a browser a default will open any internal link from any windows program on that browser such as a website link from outlook or a shortcut for a website on your desktop.
1) In the Windows Search box, type Default Programs
2) Click Default Programs from the search result
3) Click Set Default Program from Default Programs applet
4) Click Internet explorer from the programs list and then click Set this program as default
5) Click OK and close the settings. The will make Internet Explorer your default internet browser.Publisher: abdirahman isse