Flan is a classic dessert that was originated at the time of the Romans, and it was consumed at the time of lent. But were the French who started to call it Flato that means cake, with the passage of time it was called Flan.
The ingredients to prepare the desert are:
. 350 ml. Of milk
. 1 cup of condensed milk
. 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
. 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavor
. ½ Teaspoon of cinnamon powder
. 8 eggs
. Sugar to taste
. 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
To prepare the caramel, you need:
. 1 cup of sugar
. 2 cups of boiled water
. Vanilla to taste
1. Prepare a caramel with the sugar and water in a saucepan constantly moving; add the vanilla at the taste. Reserve it.
2. To prepare the flan, beat the eggs, white eggs and yolks, for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the milk and the condensed milk and keep beating; the preparation should be light and fluffy.
4. If the mixture is not as sweet as you want, add more sugar to taste.
5. Add the cinnamon powder and 2 cups of boiled water, always keep beating.
6. Add the vanilla, the cinnamon powder and the lemon zest and stir the mixture softly to not remove fluffing.
7. On a cake mold put the hot caramel. On the top of the caramel, put the mixture of flan.
8. Take to bake in water bath for about 45 minutes to high temperature, about 180 degrees.
9. The consistency of the flan must be firm, like a jelly, if the preparation needs it, cook for about 10 to 15 minutes more.
10. Serve the portions, and enjoy this delicious homemade dessert.
11.Instead of using a big mold, you can use little individual molds.Publisher: mumu islam