We will now learn about two home made delicious, sapid items that can bring life in our parties. One is a cocktail drinks and another one a tasty dessert.
How to make Cocktail Whiskey Sours
We are familiar with whiskey, rum, wine and many more things. Now it is easy to make Sours Whiskey at home. It is delicious and everyone will love it. It will take 10 minutes to prep. The ingredients are for 26 cups mouthwatering Sours Whiskey.
. 18 cups water
. 3 cans or 12 liquid ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
. 2 cups whiskey
. 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
. 26 orange slices for garnish
. 26 maraschino cherries
1. Take a large jug or bowl and then stir together the lemonade concentrate, water and the orange juice concentrate until well mixed.
2. Now again stir with whiskey and garnish with sliced orange and maraschino cherries.
3. Now serve them to your friends.
How to make Parafait Yogurt
It is delicious desert or you can say breakfast meal as well. It looks gorgeous in glass but you can make it in bowl too. It will take 10 minutes to prep. It serves 2 people.
. 1 cup granola
. 2 cups vanilla yogurt
. 8 blackberries
. 4 blueberries
. 4 sliced strawberry
. 4 white grapes sliced
. 4 black grapes sliced
1. Take a large glass and add 1 cup of yogurt, 1\2 cup granola and then add 4 blackberries, 2 blueberries, 2 sliced strawberry, 2 sliced white grapes and 2 sliced black grapes.
2. Now again add 1 cup of yogurt, 1\2 cup granola and then just repeat other elements.
3. Your home made parafait yogurt is ready to serve.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh