People living inside Amazon jungle who have never seen the lights of modern world, never heard the sound of vehicle’s or never experienced man can fly through airs now with the help technology. But what might they have seen is fried chicken. Yes that’s how much popular these mouthwatering delicious pieces of chickens are. A restaurant or fast food or any food court is never complete without chicken in their menu and specially fried chicken is what people most desire. You can always make these fried birds at home.
Chicken 1 kg
Garlic paste 1 tea spoon
Ginger paste 1 tea spoon
Red Chili powder 1 tea spoon
Soya sauce 1 1\2 tea spoon
Tomato sauce 3 table spoon
Salt a pinch
Red chili sauce 1 table spoon
BBQ sauce 2 tea spoon
Flour 1 table spoon
Baking soda a pinch
Bread Crum 1 packet
1. Cut the chicken into pieces of your likings and wash them in water.
2. Now put the chickens in a bowl and mix garlic paste, ginger paste, red chili powder, soya sauce, tomato sauce, red chili sauce, BBQ sauce into it. Add a pinch of salt into the mixture.
3. Next put this mixture in a pan and cook until the chicken is half cooked. Then put it down and let it sit until its cool down.
4. Now pick up the chicken pieces from the mixture and put them in a separate bowl.
5. Add flour and baking soda into the cooked mixture of ingredients.
6. Now dredge the chickens in the mixture and then in bread crumb and put them in the freezer for an hour.
7. Finally fry the chickens in drowning oil and serve them with your favorite sauce.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh