This instructing will show you how to add computer, severer or client computer an existing domain.
1. Login to the computer as an Administrator,
2. Right click My Computer and click on Properties.
3. In the System Properties window, click the Computer Name tab.
4. Click the Change button under the network ID.
5. In the member of section, select Domain and type the domain name.
6. Type the domain Administrator username and password when prompted.
7. Click ok when the Welcome to the Domain message appears.Publisher: abdirahman isse