Disabling the control panel in windows server 2003 network is very simple process.
Following is procedure you would follow to prohibit access to the Control Panel:
1. Click Start –Point to All Programs -> Administrative Tools and click Group Policy Management. If you don not have GPMC, download it from Microsoft.com and install.
2. Click the + sign left of the Forest, then click the + sign left of the domain to expand.
3. Select a correct domain name and right click.
4. Click “Create & Link GPO here” to create and apply new GPO.
5. Type the name of the GPO in the displayed box and click ok.
6. Right click the created GPO and click Edit.
7. Expand User Configuration tree.
8. Expand Administrative Templates and select Control Panel.
9. Double click Prohibit Access to Control Panel.
10. Select or put a check mark on Enable.
11. Click Ok.Publisher: abdirahman isse