Windows Vista has a new performance feature called Ready Boost. This feature enables use of a USB storage device instead of hard drive paging file. In order to use this feature, you must use USB 2 storage device with at least 64 MB space.
To Enable Windows Vista ReadyBoost, follow these steps:
1. Plug in USB storage device.
2. Go to Computer, right-click on the removable storage device and select Properties.
3. Click on the ReadyBoost tab.
4. Select Use This Device and set the amount of space to use for the system file.
5. Click OK.Publisher: abdirahman isse