If you try to download a free app on Apple phone or IPad, you will notice it will ask a you credit card number for verification.
This instruction is how you can get around that and download apps without entering credit card information.
1) On your computer, open up ITunes and login with your Apple ID.
2) Click the Apple Store link
3) Find Redeem link located middle-right of the page
4) Accept the agreement and continue
5) Click None on the payment option screen. You don’t need to enter your credit card here
6) Leave the Credit Card fields blank and click submit
You should be able to download free apps by following the method above. This instructions works as of March 2014 but Apple might change this any time.Publisher: abdirahman isse