If you want to delete unnecessary files on your hard disk to free up disk space and help your computer run faster, you can use Disk Clean-up utility. Disk Clean-up utility removes temporary files, empties the Recycle Bin, and removes a variety of system files and other items that you no longer need.
To delete files using Disk Clean-up utility, follow the instructions below:
1) On your Windows 7 computer, click Start and type Disk Clean-up in the windows search box
2) Click on the Disk Cleanup utility on the result list.
3) In the Drives list, click the hard disk drive that you want to clean up, and then click OK.
4) In the Disk Cleanup dialogue box, on the Disk Cleanup tab, select the check boxes for the file types that you want to delete, and then click OK.
5) In the delete confirmation message dialog box that will appears, click Delete files.Publisher: sues