This instruction will show you how to delete preserved favourites web data, Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, web activity history, download history, Form Data, Saved Web Passwords, & Tracking protection filterin Active X content.
This applies to Microsoft Internet Explorer 7,8, 9, 10, & 11 browsers.
To clean your Internet Explorer web browser;
1. Open the Internet Explorer web browser
2. On your Internet Explorer, click Tools and than click on Internet Options. Internet options panel will open.
3. In Browsing History under the General Tab, click on Delete
4. Select all the options to delete. See the picture below for explanation of each option.
5. Click Delete when you are done the selection.
6. Click Ok from the internet explorer options panel to go back to the main browser window.Publisher: abdirahman isse