Using Active Directory Users and Computers, you can delegate the administration of an Organizational Unit to user or group that may not have the administration permissions other wise.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. On your domain controller, click Start and point to Administrative Tools.
2. Click on Active Directory Users and Computers.
3. In Active Directory Users & Computers, select the OU to delegate administration.
4. Right click the OU and click on Delegate Control. This will start the delegation control wizard.
5. In select User Account window, click Add.
6. Find the correct User or group and double click.
7. Click Ok.
8. In Tasks to Delegate window, choose the permissions to assign and click next.
9. Review the summary and click finish.Publisher: abdirahman isse