Saved Queries is and Active Directory utility which allows you to save and reuse defined searches of Active Directory (AD) objects.
To define a Saved Queries in Active Directory Console, follow these steps:
1. Click Start -> All Programs -> Administrative Tools -> Active Directory Users & Computers.
2. Right click Saved Queries, select New and click on Query.
3. Type the name and description of your query.
4. If you want limit the search to specific domain tree or object. Click browse and select the tree object other wise leave it as domain wide default.
5. Click on Define Query.
6. Define the query whether you are inquiring specific users, groups, or computers. There is also check box for “Disabled Accounts” and “None expiring passwords” to quickly check and search.
7. Click Ok once you define the search.Publisher: abdirahman isse