To create PTR pointer record, follow these steps.
1. Click Start -> Administrative Tools -> DNS.
2. Expand the server object by clicking the + sign to view the reverse lookup folder.
3. Click on the Reverse lookup zone to create PTR record for.
4. Right clic on the zone.
4. Choose “New Pointer PTR”.
5. Complete the IP address of the server to add.
6. Browse and find the host record. Double click the Server object, duble click the Forward Lookup zone, double click the domain and find the host record.
7. Click OkPublisher: abdirahman isse