You might have heard so many times that chicken is the most popular dish to everyone and rightly so. From rich to poor people everyone like chicken. In every restaurant you will find this stuffed chicken with high price but now you can cook this at home. You can make your dish really special by using roasted red peppers and mozzarella. It will take 30 minutes for prep and 25 minutes for cook.
Ingredients for 4 people
. 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
. 2 table spoon olive oil
. 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
. 1\4 cup chopped fresh chives
. 6 ounce jar roasted red bell peppers
. 4 table spoon shredded mozzarella cheese
. 2 table spoon grated Parmesan cheese
. Pepper and salt to taste
1. Put your chicken to your kitchen counter and slice the chicken breast into half. Now place them into a sheet of plastic wrap.
2. Now take a bowl and add Parmesan cheese with chopped fresh chives and Italian seasoning and mix them. Now take this mixture and dab it over the chicken breasts.
3. Now add 3 strips of roasted pepper at one end of each breast. In the top dab with 1 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Now roll each breast with peeper and cheese. And add some salt to taste.
5. Now put them into the baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
6. Now preheat your oven to 350 degrees or 175 degree Celsius for 5 minute. Now Put the baking sheet into the oven and bake them for 15 minutes.
7. When your chicken breast is properly cooked, remove from oven and slice it. And finally serve it with your favorite dip.Publisher: mumu islam