After hearing the name first thing comes in our mind is what is cordon bleu!! Cordon bleu is an Italian term or you can say “blue ribbon”. It will take 15 minutes for prep and 45 minutes to cook. The recipe is for 6 people.
. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
. 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
. 6 slice Swiss cheese
. 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
. 6 slice ham
. 6 tablespoons butter
. 1 teaspoon paprika
. 3 tablespoon flour
. 1\2 cup dry white wine
1. Thrash the chicken breasts if they are well upholstered. Add ham slice and cheese edge of 1\2 inch into every chicken breast. Fold the chicken breast and stick with toothpicks.
2. Take a bowl and add flour, paprika and mix them well. Now splodge the chicken piece with the flour mixture.
3. Now take a skillet and heat the butter with medium high heat and put the chicken breast in it and cook them until it turns into brown.
4. Now add the chicken bouillon and wine in it. Reduce the heat a bit, simmer the stove, cover it and cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken looks no longer pink inside.
5. Now put the chicken breasts into a plate and remove the toothpick.
6. Now take a bowl and add cream, cornstarch and blend them. Put the mixture into the skillet and cook them until thickened and pour it over the chicken.
7. Finally serve it warm with your favorite dip.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh