To modify the type of Lookup Zone currently in place. Follow these steps:
1. Click Start -> Administrative Tools -> DNS.
2. Expand the server object by clicking the + sign to view the forward lookup folder.
3. Right click the Forward Lookup zone and click Properties.
4. Click the Change button besides the zone type and choose type of zone. Click OK.
5. In the Allow Dynamic Updates list, choose type of update you want (Yes, or Secure Update). If you choose No, the zone will not update.
6. Click Ok.Publisher: abdirahman isse