To block a website in Windows XP, follow these steps:
1. Click Start and then click on My Computer
2. Double click the OS or system partition where your Operation System is installed. Example: (c:).
3. Double click Windows folder.
4. Double click the System32 folder.
5. Double click the Drivers folder.
6. Double click the Etc folder.
7. Double click the Drivers folder.
8. Right click the Host file and choose open with.
9. Open this file using Notepad.
10. Type the website to block like this:
Note: change the www.websitetoblock.com to the address of the website that you want to block.
11. Save and exit from the host file. Do not choose Save As, choose Save.
12. Close and re-open your website browser.Publisher: abdirahman isse