Prohibiting users to browse the Network Sharing Centerwill make your network more secure and users will not able to see or browser other users computer. You can accomblish this by Windows Group Policy or GPO.
To Do this:
1) Open Group Policy Management. Create and link GPO to an OU. Edit the OU.
2) Go to User Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Explorer
3) Then Disable No “Computers Near Me” in My Network Places
4) Then Disable No “Entire Network” in My Network Places
For Windows 7, go to:
1) Computer Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates > Network >Link-Layer Topology Discovery.
2) Enable Mapper I/O network protocol driver.
3) Check “Prohibit operation while in private network”