It will take 30 minute for prep and 1 hour for cook and will be ready in 1 hour 30 minute.
. 12 skinless chicken thighs
. 1\2 teaspoon ground ginger
. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
. 1 clove minced garlic
. 1\4 teaspoon ground black pepper
. 1\2 cup sugar
. 1\4 cup cider vinegar
. 1\2 cup soy sauce
. 1 tablespoon cold water
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
- Take small saucepan over low heat combine the cold water, vinegar, cornstarch, ginger, soy sauce, ground black pepper and garlic. Let simmer and stirring frequently until sauce bubbles and thickens.
- Take a lightly greased baking dish and place chicken pieces and brush the pieces with sauce. Turn the pieces over and brush again.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 30 minutes and after that turn pieces and bake for another 30 minutes or until no longer pink and juice run clear.
- Most importantly, brush the chicken with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.